An airless paint sprayer can be a great option compared to other slower and tedious methods of painting. By some accounts, this method can be 2-3x as fast as traditional painting. With all that speed and time saved, it’s important to understand how to use the equipment, maintain the equipment and keep the equipment running well. Here are some tips:
Tips for Preparing Your Airless Sprayer
- Make sure to choose the right trip for your job (Available Tips URL)
- Always thin the paint prior to use
- Don’t forget to strain the paint as well
- Set up the siphon hose.
- Prime the pump
Tips for Painting with An Airless Sprayer
- Do surface prep prior to beginning
- To start painting, use the trigger.
- Adjust pressure as needed
- Keep your distance steady
- Release the trigger to stop painting.
Tips for Keeping Your Sprayer In Top Shape
- Clean the sprayer after each time you use it.
- Check hose for cracks or breaks
- Replace filters as needed