A HVLP sprayer can be a great option compared to other slower and tedious methods of painting. By some accounts, this method can be 2-3x as fast as traditional painting. With all that speed and time saved, it’s important to understand how to use the equipment, maintain the equipment and keep the equipment running well. Here are some tips:
- Mix the coating material and strain.
- Fill the cup with the materials.
- Turn fluid adjusting knob to prevent fluid needle movement.
- Turn spreader valve adjusting knob to fully open.
- Trigger the HVLP paint sprayer on and adjust inlet air pressure
- Turn the fluid adjusting knob counterclockwise until first thread shows.
- Test spray.
- Hold the HVLP paint sprayer perpendicular to surface being sprayed.
- Spray edges first.
- Always turn off air supply and relieve pressure when gun is not in use
Paint Sprayer Reviews