Wagner 9175 Airless Twin Stroke Review
If you’re looking to buy a spray painter, it is a good idea to take a closer look at the Wagner 9175 Airless Twin Stroke Piston Pump Paint Sprayer. Wagner already has a good name when it comes to spray painters, and this is one of their high quality models.
It’s an airless spray painter that has so much power that you can spray from up to 50 ft from where you are standing and get a great finish. This seems to be the trend with Wagner spray painters, and it’s because they have focused most of their design technology on the spray gun mechanism. Lets have a bit of an inside look at just what this spray painter comes loaded with so that you can understand why it would be a clever purchase on your part.
The cheapest price we could find for this product was on Amazon. Click Here to check it out.
Wagner 9175 Airless Twin Stroke Piston Pump Paint Sprayer Features and Specifications
- It can spray up to .35 gallons per minute, and that’s a lot compared to most sprayers of similar size. It means that you get the job done faster. The ¾ HP motor also means that you get lots of power from the gun for an even finish and jobs will look very smooth.
- The wagner 9175 is great for doing big rooms. As mentioned earlier, you can get a paint spray to up to 50 ft from where you’re standing, which reduces the amount of movement that you have to do to get a big job done.
- The spray gun is where the power is packed. It comes with the latest spray gun mechanism which uses piston valves to get the job done. This means that you will get a good finish every single time. The tip is also reversible, which allows for horizontal as well as vertical spraying with just the flick of a switch. To do ceilings for instance, you do not necessarily need a ladder.
- The wagner 9175 comes with a heavy duty 5 gallon pail so that you can get a lot of paint in there at once. The gallon is easy to move around as it has a handle to push and pull. The handle uses SpaceSaver technology so that you can retract it and get it out of the way.
- Because of the gun technology that has been used on the Wagner 9175 Airless Twin Stroke Piston Pump Paint Sprayer, you can spray all kinds of paints – oil based, water based, sealers, stains and even latex based paints which are usually rather thick and will ordinarily call for a different kind of sprayer.
- It weighs about 53 pounds, but this is not a problem at all because it comes with a cart for easy portability. It works really well for commercial jobs, especially for property management where you need to get a professional finish with each paint job.
Wagner 9175 Airless Twin Stroke Piston Pump Paint Sprayer Reviews
Are users happy with this sprayer? It gets a 5 star rating. They all say that it makes painting a lot less painful that it usually is using other means. There are some specific things that seem to be appreciated by almost all users: they talk about the speed and the precision with which they get the job done, and the minimum fuss as well – it’s definitely not an unpredictable spray painter.
They also appreciate that you can get the wagner 9175 to spray so far – many spray painter guns will not come close to how this particular model sprays. The fact that you can spray horizontally as well as vertically with the single flick of a switch is also a common praise in the reviews.
Do we recommend it? Go for it, especially if you own a property that needs regular maintenance. The Wagner 9175 will do the job that other commercial sprayers do, but you have the advantage of better gun technology. It makes a lot of sense to use the wagner 9175 for a property, because it gets to pay for itself over and over again.